Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking Back. And Forward. It's Tricky Simultaneously...

Today I finished CreComm.

Now I haven't graduated or anything official like that- let's face it I still have to pay that fine before they'll let me near a diploma. But today I handed in my very last assignment in Red River College's Creative Communications program. Now I figure that graduation time will call for a much more celebratory blog post, so what does that mean to you, dear reader, until then?

It means that I have time to fill you in on all the new things I've done in the past few months and missed writing about. I wanted to, I really did, I just didn't have enough time! That's all, nothing personal I promise, nothing is going on my babies! So over the next... while... I'll be posting some of the adventures I wished I had enough time to share earlier.

Some of the new things you can eagerly hope to hear about are: making a documentary, filming a lingerie fashion show, infiltrating Winnipeg's UFO community, and doing stand-up comedy. Stay tuned! Let's talk soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.