Monday, April 21, 2014

Made it on the Billboard

This week I was on a billboard.

The Chinese kind of billboard I mean, which is actually a giant video screen that plays a variety of advertisements. My school put up a quick ad that features photos of all the current teachers. If you're looking for white teachers, then this is the school for you!

And when I say quick, I really mean it. The school must have opted out of the deluxe package, because our photo is light in the rotation and only pops up for about 3 seconds. I had to take this picture REAL quick, but you get the idea. Hopefully everyone who sees it has a paper and pen REAL handy.
Did you get it?

2 comments:

  1. yep! There's another one starting in May I believe, but this city is NOT a popular spot for foreign female teachers... I've only met 3.

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.