Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogging About Tweeting is Overkill

Today I started tweeting.
It's surprisingly easy to do something you always promised yourself you'd never do. About seven clicks and suddenly I've gone back on all my promises. Next thing you know, I'll be riding those old-school bicycles or listening to Bieber, other things I hate. Then again... I'm blogging about him right now! It's too late!
CreComm is forcing me to be a different person; so far it's been a lot to get used to. The latest development is my new Twitter account, @deweyparker. What was that again? @deweyparker, follow that immediately!
I have to admit, because my teacher is making me, in a way, Twitter has been kinda cool. Within minutes I was able to see hilarious posts from Conan O'Brien and Stephen Colbert. Twitter will also help me keep in closer contact with my fellow students. And, if I ever have something important but extremely short to say, Twitter will be there. Lastly, if you ever need to tell me about something, just tweet the deets!

6 comments:

  1. Does it help if I promise never to make you listen to Bieber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is wrong with old-school bicycles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got twitter too! and I also told myself I would never do it
    Although I don't actually plan on posting anything, I just use it to get the news but I still feel a little bit like a sell out.

    Also I like that we both have blogs now, blogging is a strange thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. it helps a little... and i think those old school bikes are such a stupid trend. And where's your blog emily? where do you get your twitter news from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging about tweeting about blogging about tweeting is my favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the darkside...I look forward to reading your blog posts while I "work" :P

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.