Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's A Brand New Blog


           Today I started a blog.
           I never saw it coming; I always saw blogging as a form of writing that started out dead and somehow got even less popular. Of course while I was seeing that, I never saw myself joining the ranks. But here I am, doomed to toil away in obscurity on a public project that will no doubt remain much too confidential.
          The purpose of my blog is to try new things; after all, this blog is one of them. I’ve heard it’s good, enriching, satisfying to try something new everyday, but I decided to be realistic. I’m sure if I looked closely enough, I’d discover some minute detail everyday that hadn’t occurred before, but the problem is more the actual documenting of those details. Life gets in the way of goals like that, but I promise you, dear reader(s?) that I’ll write you at least once a week. Don’t worry, you’re still important to me, but I have other stuff to do!
           Starting this blog wasn’t my idea, which shows you I’m very open to suggestion. To that end, be sure to leave me a comment to let me know if you have any ideas for what you want me to do, and I’ll see if I can get it done. 

1 comment:

  1. document your wardrobe and wishlists. and then let's have a fashion show.

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.