Friday, January 28, 2011

Dewey in the morning. On the radio.


A while ago I started being on the radio. Yeah, I know I’m behind, sorry about that.

Anyways, in these past two weeks I’ve joined Mike T. and Lindsey twice for Kick Start from 7-9 AM. I’ve really enjoyed being a part of this, and look forward to doing it more. I haven’t been very involved with KICK FM before, and it’s cool to get some experience on-air. Also it’s great that I fit in with the rest of the rotating crew’s rhyme scheme (say this quietly to yourself): Mike T., Lindsey, Krystalle, Marinelli, Emily, and me, Dewey. (You have to accent the second syllable to make it work.)
 The only problem is the hours. The thing about this particular morning show is that we do it live… in the morning. I’d love to do a morning show in the afternoon- it would be for people like me who like to wake up around dinnertime.

If you’re one of those people who get up early, and I mean really early, then check out the show on 92.9 KICK FM, Red River’s #1 radio station, on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Here’s KICK’s blog to see all the station’s latest news.

2 comments:

  1. "Dewey P." - flows better! LOL... I've yet to listen to you guys... I am always finding myself rushing even though I have a later class that day! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know exactly how you feel Brian! and yeah Dewey P might be better... altho Mike was calling me Gumdrops on air. Dewey G? ha so many possibilities. no one says Dewey gangsta enough to accent that E sound!

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.