Thursday, February 17, 2011

YouTube Sensation

Today I accomplished a huge goal.

I recently pulled off something I've wanted to do since I got a YouTube account a couple months ago: get into the "Highest Rated Comments" section on a YouTube video. I think I've left about four comments in my life, and this little gem bit and scratched its way to the top. Second top. But still in there. It's on a pretty great song, so give it a listen and click the video to read the comment that's getting so much attention. And no, I didn't even vote up for myself! It took a month, but we got it.

2 comments:

  1. Steel Train well done Sir. First time hearing this song but I love these lyrics! Have you heard "I Feel Weird" it's off Trampoline, its a good vibe. I think they also do a pretty good cover of Dancing in the Dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they're talented, I Feel Weird has a kind of older sound, it's cool and shows some range. But Bullet's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.