Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sexy by Andrew Parker

Today I became I model for my own self-serving purposes.

People who have seen The Andrew Parker Show may remember me referencing my new fictional line of cologne coming out, Sexy by Andrew Parker. Although this was just something I blurted out during filming, when we got an assignment to design our own ads I immediately thought ‘Hey- here’s a chance to promote my hypothetical fragrance!’ So I assumed the role of Andrew Parker and took some pictures of myself.

Now maybe these ads will mean nothing to anyone besides the 20 people who saw that show, but finally Electronic Publishing class is working for me!
Here's my ads.

13 comments:

  1. lucky for you Andrew Parker, smooth and skinny are still in style!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ads are priceless. Now that they're on the Internet, who knows where they could end up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "how's this post... [X]Life Changing" ha ha and way to stick to your guns about the capital letters, it does look very stylish :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right...not appropriate to be viewed at work, but definitely worth the wait, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i get some of that stuff! and that style is definitly in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so.... just wondering how someone would get a chance to board your ship, wouldn't mind checking that out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW thanks for all those nice words everyone! great comments.

    Dear Anonymous#2- i like your word play skills, a good start would be not commenting anonymously! ha ha feel free to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha...nice, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My life has officially been changed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. well aren't you sweet! Thanks Sara, glad you found me here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a scent. What a man. Why wasn't the lson of Parklson Productions notified. Either way these ads give me a raging semi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes. Thanks but you're not really my key demographic... ha ha maybe you can get in on the next ones. Two topless boys on a ship? that'll move some serious cologne.

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.