Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I retract my previous statement.

After much deliberation and careful thought, I’ve decided against changing my blog. In fact, I’ve determined that the whole maybe-genuine-love-theme might be the worst blog I’ve every heard of. That post earned me my first two ‘boring’ ratings, so it’s obviously time to move on. This whole experience has even caused me to end my fledgling relationship with the possibly real Florida girl, so I’m back to being alone like everyone wanted.

I'm SO sad right now. Emotions are SO painful.

This blog is all about you! If readers want me to be lonely and not in online relationships of questionable legitimacy, then so be it. I guess it makes for better reading? You’re welcome.

This is me being lonely on a beach.

10 comments:

  1. Dude, always entertaining to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you poor thing, dry your eyes my dear and look around, there are Plenty of Fish (.com) in that sea of your own tears. In times like these I look to inspirational quotes that I find online:

    "Relationships are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave them broken than hurt yourself putting it back together."

    "moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that is difficult."

    "if someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

    And my personal favorite:

    "some people think it's holding on that makes you strong, sometimes it's letting go..."

    So cheer up emo kid, we'll get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im hungry for a grilled cheese sandwich, but are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, at least you're putting these raw emotions into something productive like a collage...and perfecting your eye makeup. For the record, that is what water-proof mascara is for.
    But not to worry! Remember that there is always someone who has been lonely for longer than you have..like for example 23 years. Not me, or anything, but some people...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah Allison, only you would be hurt by me being hurt. Thanks Eric!

    And thanks for the kind words Alex, ha but what am i supposed to do- just leave broken glass all over the floor!?

    Actually I was starving and would've loved a grilled cheese when you wrote that comment; you know me so well Anonymous!

    Maybe you should try making a collage Lorelei... I did, and I'm already over all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have one of the most entertaining blogs. The beach photo rivals the polar bear and seal fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Michelle! Ha and this picture was actually real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long walks on a Portuguese beach alone, Nice. Black, the color of grief and being emotionally hardcore, nice. And fingerless gloves, nice homeless touch. What got you emoting like that? Did you listen to country music?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Country!? No, never. Didn't you read the post? My heart may or may not have been broken! It brought a flood of emotions.

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.