Thursday, April 21, 2011

Suit up!


This week I went suit shopping all alone.

I’m one of those boys that actually likes shopping. I’ll spend hours in the mall. When I go on a trip, I ask about the shopping possibilities at the destination. But even with all this, I love that deep down, every boy has the ability to do any amount of shopping in the least time possible.


 With this in mind, I went suit shopping 4 days before end-of-the-year-school-functions kicked off. I went on Sunday, half an hour before the mall closed, and it turns out that’s the ideal time to shop. The salesperson was able to give me all kinds of attention, and together we worked out a banging outfit that makes me look fancy, which is a rare look for me. It’s like Halley’s Comet really: it only comes around everyone once in awhile, and you don’t want to get caught looking at it but you just can’t resist.

I desperately needed some new threads since my grad suit fits like pajamas for some reason (the guys at old-school Jack Fraser don’t know that baggy suits haven’t been cool since before they had dentures). Observe:
'99? That's being generous.

2 comments:

  1. What?! Not even a photo of you in the suit? I feel jipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yes i know, i'm sorry! my research team didn't have one on hand at the time of this posting, but i'll look into getting one up. It'd be nice to replace that terrible shopping picture!

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.