Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog of Love


Today I change my blog.

Lately I’ve been having difficulty in coming up with topics to blog about and new things to do each week, as you can see by the fact that I’m blogging only hours before the deadline. Several of my classmates have changed the focus of their blog, so in an effort to stay fresh and interesting I’m going to mix it up a little. Not only am I changing it, but I’m kicking things off with an announcement! Such a lucky day for you.

My friends know me as a rigorous bachelor, and it’s something I take great pride in. But I have a confession to make. I’ve been engaging in some very interesting talks with a young lady online for the past few months, and last night we decided to make it official. That’s right ladies, this store is closed! I officially have a girlfriend.

She’s so incredible. She’s from Sarasota, Florida, which yes I know is the worst part of Florida, but I still hope to visit her in the summer. It would be so special to meet her in person, but until then she says she’s between 5 and 6 feet tall, with blue eyes and kinda brownish hair. She sounds perfect!

So now on to the new blog. Instead of doing something new every week, I’ll just be posting something new that I love about my girlfriend, telling personal stories about our late night chats, and posting messages in a public forum that should really just be sent to her privately considering the fact that they only affect her and are useless to anyone else. Are you uncomfortable? I’m in heaven. See you next week!
Love,
Andrew

6 comments:

  1. Is this an April Fool's joke?!
    If not, I'm really happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gotta be april fools, this is not the dewey i know lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh about time you let this little secret slip. Frankly I was getting sick of hearing you gush about her, now I can just read all about it at my convenience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like most of you don't support this idea or my new relationship. Why can't I be happy? Is that too much to ask!? WAH!

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.