Sunday, October 4, 2015

Abandoned German Mall in China

If you have any idea how an entire mall with German architecture got uprooted from Western Europe and plopped down onto an island in the middle of a river in the middle of a Chinese city, let me know.
Hiding behind the bridge
When I heard that there was an abandoned mall in my new home city of Fuzhou, I needed to be there. I have no idea what happened, but today this mall is almost completely empty, save for a few people trying to make a go of running their own stores on the property, and a couple of squatters we woke up accidentally.
Fine line between looting and getting a bargain
When you go up the broken escalators to the top, you're able to get onto the roof and even up a tower to enjoy some wonderful views of the city.
There's that bridge again!
... and some parts are pink!
Next time you're in Fuzhou, check this place out! Then do some parkour? Then send me the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.