Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Save your money and just punch yourself in the stomach instead.

Last night I ate a Double Down sandwich.
At $7.83, it was the worst most expensive sandwich I’ve ever had. It didn’t come out looking like the commercials; instead it was dry and mismatched. I felt like the luckiest homeless man ever who had found the best garbage to make a meal out of, but nonetheless it was still garbage.
The only thing accurately portrayed in the commercials is how sick you expect to feel after eating. I knew what I was getting into just by seeing the sandwich before, and sure enough I felt like I needed a fresh fruit intravenous to combat the terrible thing I had just subjected my body to. Although I didn’t feel sick until a couple hours after, I instantly felt less attractive after eating it. Ugh… my self esteem is still trying to bounce back.

4 comments:

  1. You know what I could do with $7.83? haha... that does look like a dry one you got there! They make the commercials look so good and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! everything's all greasy and happy... so misleading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the saltiest thing I've ever eaten, and I once at a huge bowl of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha i laughed at that. glad you found my blog michael! welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete

Don't censor yourself baby! Lay it on me.